Cape Kingdom Detox Buchu. Prevent a bladder infection.
Buchu has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. This effect is so strong that Buchu was used as a disinfectant in the Boer War and in the First World War. The anti-inflammatory effect has an effect on the urinary tract, but also on joints. Buchu tea therefore supports a good environment in the bladder and urinary tract and can help prevent it.
Buchu (Agathosma Betulina) from Cape Kingdom is, just like Rooibos and Honeybush, a native South African shrub. The shrub grows in inhospitable and poor soil in the Ceder mountains of the Western Cape. Far from all population and pollution.
- Supports a good environment in the bladder (1 cup of Buchu tea per day as a maintenance dose, at least 6 cups if you have a bladder infection)
- Supports a good environment of the urinary tract (1 cup of Buchu tea per day as maintenance dose, at least 6 cups if you have a bladder infection)
- Relieves PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Relieves menstrual pain (Womens Health article)
- Relieves stomach and intestinal cramps
- Helps with incontinence caused by prostate problems